Friday, November 10, 2006

Today went to my cousin there to buy get my soccer boots..Finally!! Hahas..although didn't quite get wad i wanted, but i still like the boots tat i had chosen. There is a picture of it below..

I decided to get white although it will get dirty easily..bcos other colours doesn't seems to match my jersey colour..After that, i went for Sakae Sushi with my classmates at Funan, well we ate a lot of things, food jus kept coming and coming, jus lyk tat time when we are celebrating Xs birthday at the buffet place...
Well actually each of us only have a limit of $6.50 but our PT is willing to pay more..and of cos the bill came up to a huge amount..$490.99..Incredible ritex?? Well, after tat went to walk ard Funan for a little while with my classmates before heading home..
Tml is the match day of SMIT and CLS...well i hope we can win CLS..and i am going to score against them..Muahaha!!!
I will report the score tml if it is good..if there is no score..tat means we lose..but the percentage of it is very little bahx...Hahas..

No comments: