Thursday, November 09, 2006

Haiz...today morning was suppose to go for soccer training in the morning...but bcos something happen ytd nite..so wake up with a headache and swollen eyes...i called choon ngee to come my hse to collect my admin card and ic for the registration of the inter-cons.After he left, i continued my wonderful sleep...msg baby to ask where she is..den she told me she is at home..having sore throat and swollen eyes...so i ask her to see the doctor...after tat i continued my sleep...woke up ard 12 plus den saw my mum and dad in the living room...they asked whether do i want to eat western food at the foodcourt at gekpoh...i said anything, so we waited for my sis to be back home den went down to eat as a family.Upon reaching home after lunch, baby msg me that she is going out with lyn and Xs to city hall..so baby went to meet them and i stayed at home to study for my test next wk...haiz..stress ah!! Hahas..after not long of studying for 45 mins, i went down to play soccer with my neighbours. Around 6 plus, i accompanied them for a hair cut, dun worry i did not cut my hair...hahas..when i saw them after the haircut i suddenly laugh very loud...Cos they remind me of my hairstyle during secdonary sch days...Bowl head..Hahas...

About my baby and me, after talking for hours ytd nite, we had came up with a plan, we dun meet for 1 month and we can communicate by Sms, online chatting and phone calls. So it is considered as giving both of us a break.
So dun worry Guys..Everything is fine..
Thanks for the concern anyway..

WooHoo...Tml is going for Sakae Sushi at Funan IT Mall..Hahas..Its a treat from my personal tutor to the whole class..WaHahaha!!!

No comments: