Sunday, December 05, 2010

爱呢 你的爱呢
你呢我的你呢
从前的那些快乐
变了没了
我好怀念你刚开始爱上我的那天
- 爱呢 -


Yesterday went to sing my heart out with Edwin, hoping that I would feel better but it didn't.

谁还
记得是谁先说
永远的爱我
以前的一句话是我们
以后的伤口
- 记得 -


I would not deny the fact the I am in pain. When will all this stop? Everyday, I am like losing some part of myself, sooner or later I know, I will lose everything. It's out of my control. I tried so hard but every try just hurt me more. Now I am like a walking zombie, lifeless. Someone Help Me. Please.

自从那天分手后 停不住泪滴
想念一个人 能忘记自己
让我爱你 什么都愿意
如果没有你 我的世界只剩回忆
每天只面对孤寂
已来不及 再说我爱你
如果能在遇见你 把你抱紧
从此步分离 决不放弃 我要告诉你
Baby I am sorry.
- Baby 对不起 -


I am really trying to let go but i just can't seem to be able to achieve it. Sometimes I really felt that I don't want to be here anymore.


那些爱过的感觉都太深刻

我都还记得
我错了 泪干了
放手了 后悔了
只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转着
要怎么停呢
- 说好的幸福呢 -


Now, she has made the points very clearly to me. I know what she wants and I will try my best to give her what she wants. I've never stop doing that, giving her what she wants.


把
疼爱都给你 把疼痛都给我
最痛是当时微笑送你走
把疼爱都给你 把疼痛都给我
放开手是我最后的温柔
如果你能飞得 快乐自由
这疼痛 并不算 什么
- 疼爱 -


I really need to get my life back but the point is, I don't know how.

如果你不再出现

我的世界 还有什么可贵
想念变成怀念
心动变成心碎
我不知道如何度过今夜
- 天灰 -

No comments: