Thursday, December 02, 2010

Ever lost something that was so important to you? If you did, I feel your pain. 10 times worse. 

After this incident happened, I lost a lot of things. I lost my appetite, lost my direction, lost my desire to work, lost my passion to play soccer. lost my senses, lost my goals, most importantly, I lost faith in love. Lost faith in true love. I don't think I will ever go into another relationship again. Unless she come back again. People always ask what's love? Well, now I feel love is so superficial, all the things that was said before could be overwritten so easily. I tried my best to convince her not to go into that relationship. Not because of I want her back, but really as a friend. Just because of somethings she can forgo all the extremely negative things that he had done before. I can't believe it can be so superficial. Well it's her decision anyway. I can only be there for her if really things happens. I really hope I am the first person she will come to if anything happens. No matter what I will still be waiting for her. 

我站在你不远处,不在乎守候有多辛苦
我依然还在等待,等待你会回来

No comments: