Saturday, November 27, 2010

I did something that I could have never imagined I did. I let go of her. Let her be with the person she think is best for her. Wishfully waiting for her to come back to me. I am going to pick up blogging now. I need to express how I felt inside me. And not bottled up everything anymore. I am not going to be the same person I use to be.

No lies.
No excuses.
Hardwork.
Effort.
Communication.
Expressions.
With a true lion heart.

I believe I will still be able to stand tall. Take everything in my stride. Solve every problem I can. Hope for the best.

爱一个人不一定要拥有她,而是让她感觉到幸福快乐

If we are meant to be together, no matter what happen in the past, present, future, it doesn't meant that we should be together now. We can be together again in the future.

Yeah. I've blogged.

No comments: