Sunday, November 28, 2010

For the past few days, I didn't really slept well. Nightmares keep coming at me non-stop. But today, I believe I will have a good night rest.

Glad that everything is okay now. I took a step back, gave her the breathing space she need and also only love her enough till the point whereby its not suffocating her. Really thanks Edwin alot for helping me straighten myself out and also supporting me for the past 2 days.

I am going to play by the game rules now.
No pressurizing.
No commitment.
Being able to handle whatever the consequences will be.

So now, instead of starting to be sweet to her and stuffs like that, I should start by improve myself first and sustaining it. I believe this is the thing that she wanted to see the most. Hopefully my effort and my true heart will touch her.

I am all prepared for this. This opponent is incredibly strong but I will be able to overturn the odds. Just hope that time will be on my side now.

Good night World!

Let the game begin.

No comments: