Saturday, December 13, 2008

Woke up today early morning for soccer at tampiness which is like fucking far. Reach there ard 11 and started the match. Felt so lethargic after match and oso very giddy due to the heat i tink, reached home and took a nap all the way to 8 pm and went down to have my dinner while my baby was scaring me with slp poisoning, which i dun really tink tat it existed at all. So.... My baby started nagging at me for slping too much and lying on the bed too much. Keep nag and nag and nag and nag, sometimes i wonder how do girls have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much things to nag about? Tml is the 14th, looking forward to it =D

For any guys who wanted to know how to stop a nagging gf or wife pls go to this link
How to stop a nagging wife or gf

Yup, and this is Show's latest Mv XDXD

No comments: