Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hmmm...Ok Now...Exams have past and its time for update...

Firstly, Happy 1st year Anniversary to baby and me!!!

Secondly, Happy Valentine's Day to all the couples out there!!

Thirdly, Happy International Friendship Day to everyone especially to the singles out there!!

Today is going to be the start of our 2nd year between me and baby...Our first year was an exciting one.We had lots of quarrels together but we too have good times together too!! Hmmm..How I wish I can go back to time when i first met her at a most unexpected place...Bugis Guardian...If not for my friends who help me to get her number..I think I would most probably still be single by now...Well...I bought a pair of rings for our valentine,s day cum 1st year present...while baby made a photo album for me consisting of all the photos we took together and I insisted that the timeline for the photos were wrong..but Baby keep say that it was correct..but anyway I was very touch because I can see that she really spend lots of her time doing the photo album for me...THANK YOU BABY!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Then I made a very big big big mistake on the first day of our second year...I bought her a ring of the wrong size...Sadded...Haiz..So in the end she have to wear the ring round her neck...because it would fall off even if it was on her thumb...We went to Plaza Singapura and try asking whether if it could be altered..but sadly...it cant be altered...we went for lunch after that at KFC before proceeding to PC Bunk...There was hardly any souls in PC Bunk..but I think because it is still in the early afternoon bahx...We went to the Cathay and watch Epic Movie...Which I personally think that its a VERY LAME show...We went Mapling before the movie at E2Max...After the Movie, we went to ShiLin Street Snacks to fill our stomach..We then went to ECP, the place where started off last year to enjoy the sea breeze...after that i send baby back to her house and forbid her to maple but to study for her upcoming exams...

Baby, Hope you will do well in your exams k?
Muacks!! Happy 1st year Anniversary...
We learn to understand each other as we grow old de...
Hope We Last!!!

No comments: