Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wahx!! Since a long time that I updated liao...
Hmm..during this week had a match against SmA on last monday well... we won them 2-1 with me scoring 2 goals..but the match was postpone to ytd..but due to some problems the SmA decided to let us walkoverand so we won the match 2-1 and proceeded to the semi-finals..i tink the match will most prob be on next wed bahx...went out with baby ytd, we budget ourselves to only 5 bucks each...but in the end we still over spent..but i still save 25 bucks for this wk..haiz...have to save money for christmas le..thinking to work during my 3 weeks holiday..but so many projects are coming up le..arghx!!! STRESS ARHX!!!haix..end of sem test is coming in 7 wks tym le..must start study liao..so sian...
Well anyway i gt a job which is at midnight..help the MRT to pump petrol..30 bucks per hr..from 12 am to 8 am...but when u finish ur job den can go liao..so if anybody is interested in this job pls tell me at my tagboard..LOL...and oso actually i found out wad is the safest thing tat a guy can tell a woman...is "Have Some Chocolate"
And finally..i wish to thank my baby for coming over to SP to watch my play soccer...and the 2 goals i scored is for u,BABY!!
I LOVE YOU!!
If anyone gt any job lobang pls tell me k..In need of job..
Looking forward to the semi-finals of the inter-cons.
Nites All...

No comments: