Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Something profound to express a love for someone..
Is there anymore sentence my profound than "I Love U"??
Haiz...
For the past few days...both grandparents have been moving in and out of my hse...Firstly...my granma moved in...bcos my granpa has signs of mild stroke and was admitted into the hosiptal...after two days...my granpa was discharge from the hosiptal...den my granma move back to their hse...then..in the afternoon...my granma accidentally cut herself...and bcos she has lack of platelets(shld be spelled lyk tat bahx)..aiya..which means her blood cannot be clot together..so my family agree to this tat my granma move to stay with my uncle and my granpa move in to stay with us...
Soccer training had been cancelled this past 2 days for dunno wad reason...haiz...went to the new stadium constructed near Xs hse today for a swim with Xs and Cn...during tat tym..2 gals approach us and ask for Cn and my hp no...Well as expected we didn't give..but after tat...Cn seems to be very interested in them...and keep looking at them from a distance...soon after..it started to rain which was as forecasted by Cn...So we stop swimming and sit by the side...after 15 mins or so..the lifeguard gave the green light to swim again...Den we went straight for the slide which is really damn boring compared to the ones at JE swimming complex...Ard half hour later..there were sounds of thunder..so the lifeguard indicate to stop all activities again...Den we got bored of swimming..so we decided to change up and go eat...we had our so call dinner at pioneer mall...den decided to go to Xs hse to play..haiz...i lost to Cn in english chess sia...but won him in chinese class =)...but playing chess was boring..so i suggested to play big 2...the loser have to do sit-ups or pumpings..we played quite a few rounds..with Cn doing ard 300 sit-ups..Me doing ard 200 sit-ups..and Xs only doing less than 50...

Changes do happen in everyday life for us right??
Things may not go according to plan...
Well i will mean wad i say..but of the mood is not right..things will change de correct?? E.g. I said I wanted to update my blog...but suddenly I have really really no mood to update it and will do it some other days..is this oso considered not meaning wad i say??
Really things WILL NOT GO ACCORDING TO PLAN...

Haix..projects are coming again...
VeryFuckedUp...

No comments: